Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nothing Like Hot Pink

There is nothing like the color hot pink.....or in this case Melon Mambo =) I used a sketch, forgot what sketch I used and am kicking myself. I hate when I do that because I can't enter the sketch contest =(


Oh well. A while ago I saw this painting dealy at Target and said that would be a pretty card, if it were's so huge. Time goes by and I forget about it until I look at my Valentine Defined set and decided to replicate the painting on a card. I just used white ink and I think it looks simple yet elegant. I held back on adding glitter to the hearts....it took everything in my being not to do that because I love glitter! So a simple card today, no promises for tomorrow though =)


Happy Hump Day!


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Basic Black, Melon Mambo
{Ink} white pigment ink
{Stamp} SU! Valentine Defined, Small Script (retired)
{Extras} Ribbon, oval stamp die

No comments:

Post a Comment