Friday, March 4, 2011

Not a Single Stamp =(

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Yesterday I woke up and thought it was Friday, only to realize it was Thursday. The world played a cruel joke on me. Needless to say I was glad to wake up today and it was really Friday!

Since I played with my Silhouette last weekend, I decided to make a flower. Every week Silhouette comes out with a free shape of the week. The flower on this card is that image. For the life of me I couldn't find a stamp image that fit just where I wanted so I have a whole stack of quotes and quotations and I really like this one and it happened to fit perfectly with the image.

I in particular need to pay more attention to this quote. It's no secret I'm not a fan of living in Southern California, we were excessed down here and to say the least it's been a very hard adjustment. I need to remember that wherever I am I need to bloom....easier said than done.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Sunny Garden DSP
{Extras} Ribbon, diamond brad, quotation book, antique brads

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO Beautiful Jennifer I LOVE that flower, and what a great layout!!! Such pretty colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete