Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Way Outta The Comfort Zone

This card has got to be the most "outta my zone" I've ever done. The colors are very far away from my normal spectrum of brights or pastels. I said that I need to put in an order and nab some new paper and this proves it =) I have oodles and oodles of scrapbook paper so I used some of it along with one of my favorite non SU! stamp sets.

I love Inkadinkado's sayings stamps. These are quotes from kids and they are hilarious. This is one of my personal favorites because you can use it for a young or young at heart person =) I used a handprints stamps from who know that I got in a huge lot of miscellaneous stamps a few years ago.

The sketch is from Karen Giron's blog ...the sweetest thing. Her sketches are always so simple and this time she gave us the measurements for the rectangles....yay!

I'm off to help with Consumer Affairs National Consumer Protection Week at a shredding event...wish me luck, it's my first event of this kind!



Ingredients
{Paper} SU! Chocolate Chip, DCWV Flower Shower stack
{Ink} SU! Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
{Stamp} Inkadinkado, unknown handprints
{Extras} Scallop edge scissors

1 comment: