Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Antsy

I have a love/hate relationship with the "other guys" who deliver Stampin' UP! packages. I hate waiting but love when it gets here! So here I am on vacation waiting for the delivery guy to come =( I figured since I was away for a few days I'd share a card, not a great one but a card nonetheless.

This card's sketch comes courtesy of Tracy over at Eat, Sleep, Stamp. This is Sketchy Thursday #120. I made this last night when we got back. The swirl design is debossed from an embossing folder. It was originally embossed the right way but I didn't get the design to the bottom completely so I folded it the other direction and covered the bottom with DSP. That's why I love papercrafting. I can screw up something and then make it look good =)

Since my oval punches are awaiting delivery I got out my Cricut and cut the egg design from last year's Easter 2010 cartridge. The colors again are outta my zone so hopefully tonight I can get my color mojo back and make some "good" cards.

It's 4 now so hopefully he shows up soon!!!!! I NEED my box of goodies =) So this is what it's like when people call me waiting for their package to show up and its not there yet....


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, Peach Parfait. DCWV flower DSP
{Extras} Swirl and polka dot embossing folder, Cricut Easter 2010 cartridge

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jennifer this is FANTASTIC!!! I love this! Your egg is goregous. It immediately put a smile on my face. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursday. I hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete