Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My OCD Card

Yes I know, 2 posts in 1 day...that's what vacation does, makes me crafty =) This is my OCD card for the simple fact I wouldn't glue it down until I had each button matched up with the opposing color and although it should have been easy, it slowly but surely made me lose my mind (not that losing my mind is very hard). I swear for such an easy looking card it took forever to finish!

I saw this sketch over on Diva Coffee Break and knew I had a die to cut the squares....how could I resist?! I also got a new button die that I wanted to try out and thought it would look kinda cute.

Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Brights DSP
{Extras} Cuttlebug scalloped squares die, Sizzix Buttons #5 die, ribbon

2 comments: