Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Spring may not officially be here and Southern California may have gotten snow this weekend but I surrounded myself making nothing but Springy colored cards to fight the winter chill. I hadn't used my Silhouette but once so I thought I'd take it out for another round of "What Can Jennifer Make Today". I honestly didn't even pay attention to what images came already downloaded but this awesome bannery one was on there =) Everywhere you turn you can almost definitely see some sort of banner/pennant on a card. It must be the new "in" thing to do.


The thing about the Silhouette that I love is that I can resize the image to whatever size I want. I can also add text to cut out of the selected shape. At first I was going to just stamp the word SPRING with an alphabet set but thought hey if the Silhouette can do it for me I'm all for it!



I attached the banner over just some DMC floss and set it on the card. I couldn't leave just well enough alone so I added the butterfly punch complete with Dazzling Diamonds =)



Hope you enjoy.....Happy Monday!





Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Sunny Garden DSP
{Extras} DMC Floss, SU! Butterfly punch, Silhouette, Heat & Stick Powder, SU! Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment