Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bunny Bunny Who's Got the Bunny?

I'm so excited for this card! I love the colors and I've had this stamp and couldn't figure a use for it. Enter Fun Flock, and Crystal Effects =)

Sketch comes from Sweet Sunday Sketch #109. I needed something bright after a few days of the warmer colors. Rose Red is one of my colors I just got and so glad I did. It's so bright and can go in either a bright or dark color direction.

Now these bunnies are a $1 stamp out of the dollar bin at Michael's last year, coulda been the year before but I'm not positive. I just know it's been in my box for a while now without being used.


I've been having fun using the fun flock and it made these bunnies go from boring to bright in just a few seconds. Now, notice the buttons under the bunnies...wanna know how to make 'em? I got the idea HERE at Yolanda's blog. Super easy, just punch out some paper, put on top of a glue dot, cover in Crystal Effects....wa-al instant embellishment. I can't wait to try this with my Itty Bitty punches!





Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Rose Red, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP
{Ink} SU! Basic Black
{Stamp} Dollar bin outta Michaels
{Extras} Crystal Effects, Fun Flock, 1/4" circle punch, 1/8" circle punch, ribbon, glue dots

1 comment: