Friday, March 18, 2011

Easy Notebook

So here's another of my ideas that I've been wanting to do but hadn't made the time. It's a super easy notebook holder. It takes one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and some cute DSP. I added a pocket on the inside of the holder so that the back cardboard of the notebook can slip inside so it doesn't move around and you can always refill the holder. I also added a strip of DSP along the top to purdy it up.

I'm not a fan of this DSP from the Ice Cream Parlor Sale-A-Bration pack. The other side is really cute but in all fairness I thought I should give this side a chance too. It turned out ok, not as bright and fun as I normally like but a nice gift when I need a quick gift. =)



Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
{Extras} Quote, brads, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Notepad!! What a GREAT sentiment and colors!

    ReplyDelete