Thursday, March 17, 2011

Big 'ole Flower

Another late in the day post for me. I was actually out getting a staple gun to replace the one that broke so that I can finish refinishing my dining chairs. We got the table from dear friends and she loves roosters, so that's what's on the chairs now....roosters. They're ok but don't go with my room. I bought the fabric when me moved in 10 months ago and still haven't done it. Hopefully I can get some staples that fit 'cause the ones we have now are too big....BOO!

At least it gave me time to finish another card =) This one is for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch HERE. I got the Slice of Life hostess set and loved this image. I think they look like cherry blossoms so that's exactly how I colored them. I also saw this humungous flower embellishment that I had to try so I added that one one the card too. Since the embellishment is so large I will definitely not be mailing this one. I can only imagine the horror of how it would look when it went through automation and the machine ate the card!




Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Whisper White; American Crafts DSP
{Ink} SU! Basic Black, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive
{Stamp} SU! Slice of Life
{Extras} SU! Scallop circle, brad, blender pen

No comments:

Post a Comment