Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Simple Tree

I am having a hard time using some of my stamp images in my Valentine Defined set. This tree image and then there's the image of what kinda looks like a branch with hearts...know which one I'm talking about? For the life of me I can't figure out what to do with them.

This card could be used for just about anything. After doing it in pink I thought it would make a simple sympathy card with the right sentiment. For the subtle pink color I sponged Pink Pirouette around the frame causing the tree to be the focus of the card. Since I'm lagging and don't have the Top Note die from SU! I improvised with an image off my Silhouette machine although it really doesn't compare to the Top Note =)

Hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day! C-ya!


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
{Ink} SU! Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
{Stamp} SU! Valentine Defined
{Extras} Silhouette

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty and I like your idea. TFS yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete