Sunday, February 27, 2011

No Sleep and a Card

I woke up entirely too early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So what does one do when they can't sleep? Make cards of course! I have a lot of sketches on my bucket list to do but I decided to do the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge over at Karen Giron's site and upload it so I don't forget (like I do every week)



There aren't too many different colors for St. Patty's day, there's green and um yeah green. In order to mix things up I sponged the scalloped border around the circle to make it just a tad darker. I made the shamrock with the lg. heart punch. Not too much to this one but not bad for early morning =)


Happy Sunday!




Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Old Olive, Whisper White, Brights DSP, Playdate DSP
{Ink} Old Olive
{Stamp} $1 bin at Michaels
{Extras} SU! Lg. heart punch, scallop circle nestabilities die, circle cutter
, eyelets

No comments:

Post a Comment