Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Flu Sucks the Life Outta You

It seems like every blog I follow/stalk, everyone has the flu. I have finally managed to unhinge myself from my bed and got my mojo for cardmaking back =) I think next year I'll be the first in line for the flu shot....



This card sketch is from the Create With Connie and Mary Challenge #138. I used the color scheme from here and I love it! It looked more difficult than what it really became. I didn't do as many layers as usual but a nice way to get back into the groove of things. This cupcake punch is really becoming my favorite thing. I didn't buy the stamp set that went with the punch and I still manage to find cute ways to use it.





Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Sunny Garden DSP, Brights DSP
{Ink} SU! Poppy Parade
{Stamps} SU! Afterthoughts
{Extras} SU! Cupcake punch, scallop scissors

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer,
    This is such a fun, colorful card! I am also glad you are feeling better. I am passing the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Visit my blog for the details.
    Tonya
    http://stampnslice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun Birthday card Jennifer, GREAT colors and love that cupcake!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete