Look what I found in my comments!
Part of the award is to do the following:
When you receive this award you are to:
1) Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) Share 8 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
I must say this is so awesome! It means "other people" read my blog =)
So here goes......
Thank you to Tonya Vander Slice for the award....please check out her super cool blog!
8 Things About Me:
1) I married the most amazing man, he is my best friend and also 22 years older than I am. No one thought we'd make it but we are incredibly happy!
2) I work for the Postal Service in Consumer Affairs. Think of it as the "lost luggage" department of the Post Office....we don't get too many happy customers, but I can't complain because I learn something new everyday.
3) My friend Kristin got me into cardmaking 9 years ago. Her first Christmas card after she got married was handmade....I wanted to do it too......now I'm hooked!
4) I grew up on the Westside of the Central Valley in California. The town I grew up in only had 5,000 people and everyone knew everyone and everything. I left and haven't looked back.
5) My husband's daughter is into cardmaking, I love when she calls because I get to "talk shop" with her. She is very talented and wished she lived closer than 3000 miles away =(
6) We have never lived in the same place longer than 2 years. In the 9 years we've lived together we've lived in 6 different places. I'm very good at We've Moved postcards. Currently we are in Southern California and I'm not a fan of living down here.
7) I love being a mom. I told everyone I knew the second we found out we were going to be parents!
8) I'm a Twi-hard (fan of the Twilight Saga) My coworker got me hooked and I am so Team Edward! The love story is so amazing. The movies don't do the books justice.
So now to pass this award onto:
Vanessa--Vanessa's Card Studio
Andrea--Just Because I Love To Play
April--April's Stamping Zone
Naomi--A Stampers Paradise
Crystal--Crystal's Crafty Creations