Thursday, February 3, 2011

Go Fly a Kite

With the wind kicking up here in California, I thought a kite was very appropriate for today's post. I saw a similar card but the kite was made with a die. I heart to stamp dot com with Jen del Muro is where my inspiration really came from. I love her cards but I knew I could make the kite by just looking and configuring a few things, well that and I'm cheap and don't want to buy a die =)

It's not perfect but it's a first attempt. I'll have to try it again and make some adjustments. I do like the colors though....nice and springy bright! Have a great Thursday everyone....the weekend is almost here!!!!! C-ya!

Ingredients:
{Stamp} SU! Fancy Flexible Phrases (Retired)
{Paper} SU! Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Sunny Garden DSP, Brights DSP
{Ink} SU! Tempting Turquoise
{Extras} Cuttlebug, Spellbinders scallop die, ribbon, white gel pen, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment