Monday, February 7, 2011

Showing Off My Sewing Skills....

....or lack thereof. The flu is in full effect in our house so no card making happened this weekend but luckily I have a stash of cards I haven't showed yet =)



You know I love the flamingo out of the Love Defined set so be prepared in the next few days to see them =) This card shows of my utter lack of sewing skills. My grandma was a master seamstress but apparently the sewing gene was not passed down to me as you can see. I really did try to make a straight line, after a second of trying I gave up and let the sewing machine have at it. I now believe my sewing machine knows it won't be getting a lot of use.



Ingredients
{Paper} SU! Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Love Impressions DSP
{Ink} SU! Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey
{Stamp} SU! Love Defined
{Extras} SU! Lg Heart Punch, paper sewing machine....helpful if you know how to use it =), Hearts embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment