Monday, January 3, 2011

When Life Throws You Lemons....

....make a card! That's a new one huh?! During my little 4 day break at work during Christmas I had a card making binge. I've seen those folded medallions on so many places I thought, "I can make that and it will look so cute"...um yeah I didn't get it made because I didn't read the directions thoroughly. I've been known to do this a time or two so I wasn't surprised with myself =) So here's the cards I made:



I really like the texture the accordion fold gives the card, it's not an everyday technique you would see....sometimes my screw ups turn out good, other times not so much =) I also used the rub ons out of the Occasions Mini catalog. This was my first go-round with rub ons...not really my thing but they were free with my order so they work.




Ingredients:

{Paper SU!} Whisper White, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey {DSP} Love Impressions




No comments:

Post a Comment