Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chalkboard Love

So everywhere I look there are chalkboards everywhere, decor elements, piggy banks, signs so here's my take on it. Most of my cards this week are super simple. My cold (i.e- caughing fits at 2am) is still hanging around so you won't see too many layers, just simple easy cards =)


For this one I just cut out the card in basic black then cut out some rectangles in basic black again. I rubbed all four edges of rectangles in white ink to get that popped edge look. Inked up Love You stamp in white and it looks a little chalkboardy....is that a word I wonder? Anywho, I ordered my first ever Heat & Stick powder from SU! and I love it! So cool and it really makes the glitter stick a lot better.


There are so many things I've gotten since being a demo that I would have never tried otherwise. A discount changes everything =) Heat & Stick powder and pop dots are two things that are going to stay in my arsenal of stamping supplies!

Have a great Monday!

C-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment