Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pop Dots: A Way of Life

To be honest, I ran out of pop dots years ago. Never bought them again and didn't think twice about it. When I got my Demo Starter Kit there were pop dots in it.....big mistake...BIG....HUGE! I swear I am using pop dots at every chance I get! I warn you, my next few post WILL have pop dots used. They are addictive and cool and waaaaay awesome.

This card could not be any simpler. It's a sketch from Paper Crafts magazine. I simply traced a piece of paper with a marker to create the red border. The pop dots make a simple card "POP" (haha get it..pop) It's the little things that make me smile =)






Ingredients:

{Paper SU!} Whisper White
{Ink SU!} Real Red
{Stamps} Filled With Love

1 comment:

  1. Love the card cute and simple. I am now following you from SC. Come by my blog and say Hi. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete