Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Sea of Ideas

That's what my mind feels like most days.....a sea of ideas. When I had my car accident last January, I had so many ideas but couldn't do them for so many months. My mind whirled and swirled while Valentine's and Easter passed me by without one card sent out. (I usually sent one for each holiday...even St. Patrick's Day)

I felt like I neglected my poor blog that I had just started, let alone I got questioned by people who usually got birthday cards "what happened" "why didn't I get a card" Trust me I woulda sent you one had I not been in pain.....

So yesterday I sat and remembered some of my ideas that had been floating around and I actually made something without a pattern, template, tutorial or any h
elp from a blog I stalk...um I mean follow =)

I've seen things like this to hold small hand sanitizers or packs of lip balms but not one that held just one lip balm. I couldn't find any tutorial that fit my needs so I made my own. My kiddos love flavored chapsticks, especially my girly girl. So, I made this for them for Valentine's Day this year. I made a green and yellow one for my little man, if I gave him something pink he might give me the evil eye...he's not too keen on pink =)




Ingredients:
{Paper SU!} Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey,
{DSP} Love Impressions
1/2" circle punch, Sticky Strip

1 comment:

  1. Can you send some ideas my way? :) Now I want to craft, but my creative juices aren't flowing. :(

    ReplyDelete