Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flamingo Love

When I saw the new Occasions Mini and the Filled With Love set I pictured this card. The flamingos from Love Defined set and the "We're good together" words from the Filled With Love set.

When I put in my mini pre-order I didn't order Pink Pirouette ink. I have about 8 other brand pink inks, but not Pink Pirouette. This ensued a long discussion with my DH explaining why SU rocks because all the inks and paper match, he still didn't get why I couldn't just use "pink". He just nodded his head and said "yes dear" while secretly wondering why his wife is so OCD over "pink" ink =) So I had to improvise and I used some silver ink that kinda did the trick, although I NEED Pink Pirouette to have PINK flamingos.....oh and notice the pop dots again =)

Ok I'm done rambling....

C-ya!


Ingredients:
{Paper SU!} Pirouette Pink, Real Red Whisper White {DSP} Love Impressions
{Ink} Real Red, other brand silver (imagining Pink Pirouette though)
{Stamps SU!} Love Defined, Filled With Love

{Other} Martha Stewart paper edger punch

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. All flamingos don't have to be pink. That's why it's so great to create our own cards.

    ReplyDelete