Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Tooth Fairy Has Arrived

Once I saw this stamp, I HAD to have it, so I ordered it with my Starter Kit =)

My youngest has her first loose tooth! We've been putting The Boy's lost teeth in a plastic bag and putting it near his pillow when he looses a tooth. After getting this stamp, something definitely had to been done to make losing teeth cute. For The Boy I just cut two tags from my Cricut and put them together with Sticky Tape. For The Girl I busted out my Silhouette and cut an envelope out, embossed it and put it together with Sticky Tape. The Boy is no frills just plain and so that's what he got. The girl is the epitome of "girly" so I went all out with glitter and embossing. They both loved them! Now to make sure the Tooth Fairy doesn't go broke, I'm off to work, 3 days of training for public speaking =(


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
{Ink} Old Olive, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight
{Accessories} Cricut, Silhouette, 2" scallop punch, ribbon, brads, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat & Stick Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment