Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rubber Buggy Baby Bumpers

...now say that 3 times fast! Haha don't know where that came from but HAPPY SATURDAY! Today I plan to clean up the yard and then make some fantabulous cards =)

Not that I know anyone having a little one but it never hurts to have one in your card supply. This is a very gender neutral card so I could give it to anyone with a new bundle of fun. I also practiced my coloring with blender pens on the buggy.

I don't have any babyish DSP yet so I improvised with embossing folders and I think it turned out great. Just enough detail so it doesn't look boring.

Have a great Saturday everyone!!

C-ya!


Ingredients:
{Paper}SU! Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Sunny Garden DSP
{Stamp}SU! Fun & Fast Notes
{Ink}SU! Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
{Accessories} Cuttlebug, embossing folders

No comments:

Post a Comment