Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine Workshop...Mission Completed!

Ahh the joys of children. My youngest has infected her brother and myself with a horrible cold. All this started a week ago, she was sick for all of two days. Brother was worse and missed a day of school and for some reason I cannot shake this thing. A week now! This cold is seriously putting a damper on my crafting mojo, hence the reason last week so so sparse in posts.

I trudged on and I had my Valentine Workshop this past Saturday though! This time I had one guest, a coworker and I think she had a good time. She loved the heart punches so that's always a good thing! (BTW-punches are my new hoarding thing, don't tell the husband) I also got to show her that SU! has so much better quality of paper, she couldn't believe how thick it was. I love how high quality our stuff is =)

Now I'm planning for next month's class. I'm going to do a birthday theme so I'm thinking 2-3 cards, a Ghiradelli chocolate holder and another candy holder all for $10. Chocolate is a good thing =)

Alrighty today is the start of the week and I was again unable to find a crystal ball to find packages for customers, if you find one, seriously let me know.....I really need one!

C-ya!

(Pics of my table for the workshop and different SU! ideas for cards)



No comments:

Post a Comment