Saturday, June 11, 2011

An Epiphay!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I'M A PAPER HOARDER! We aren't borderline anymore folks, I'm a full blown hoarder now. There's no going back you realize, once I've crossed the line to hoarderness there is no going back, especially with all the pretty paper I have.

I had this realization when I moved my paper stacks from one location to another. They were in the bottom of a cabinet and while that worked ok, I didn't have real access to them and kinda forgot they were there. I decided to switch places and pull out what was in 2 cubes and move that to the cabinet and the cabinet paper to the cubbies....insert epiphany here! I realized I have over 3 feet...yes 3 feet of paper, and that folks is just paper stacks, that doesn't include my cart of loose scrapbook paper or my DSP from SU! or my scrapbook kits or my regular plain cardstock (don't get me started on my over abundance of cardstock)....where did the madness begin?!

My new "plan" is to not buy any new "pretty" paper, use what I have, and I have plenty. Will it work? Probably not, but at least I will attempt to try, but there is some really cute DSP in the new SU! catty that I may HAVE to have =)

So in this card I used the same paper I did for my SUMMER banner and used my cupcake punch that I love muches. The picture is horrendous but I do like the colors.

The non-related most awesome in the world grandparents and cousins are coming this weekend for a visit.....so excited, kids are too! There will probably be no crafting accomplished but I did get the supplies to attempt this topiary tree while I'm on vacation this week =)


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Cherry Cobbler; DCWV glitter paper stack
{Ink} SU! Basic Black
{Stamp} SU! Sweet Treats
{Extras} SU! cupcake punch, corner rounder, jewel brads

No comments:

Post a Comment