Monday, June 27, 2011

Firecracker Monday

Can you believe it....7 days until the 4th of July! Where has this year gone to? On a good side only 4 days until we can order from the NEW SU! catalog =)

I used THIS sketch from Eat, Sleep, Stamp
and I think I might have my stampin' mojo back. I made 4 cards...yes 4 cards this weekend. That's more than I think I've made all month so I'm back on the right stamping path.

This card uses my cute Firecracker Changito and I colored him and the firecrackers in with SU! markers and blender pens. Of course some bling is needed when speaking of firecrackers so I used a Versamark pen and highlighted the ends of firecrackers and one of the firecrackers and added SU! heat and stick powder and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to it.......firecrackin' fun.


Since Fillmore is the only place in Ventura county to buy fireworks, we now have roughly 20 firework booths set up along about a 4 mile jaunt.....insane if you ask me but then again I'm not a fan of fireworks.

Happy Monday everyone and hopefully it goes fast!

Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla; Paper Pizzaz star scrap paper
{Ink}SU! Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Versamark pen
{Stamp} Stampendous Changito
{Extras} Sizzix die Stars #2, SU! Heat & Stick powder, Dazzling Diamond glitter, Irridescent Ice embossing powder, Blender pens, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment