Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summery Flowers

Happy Tuesday! Did you survive Monday, I did.....bearly.....

For this card I pulled out the Prima flowers I got a few months back and put them to use. The sketch I used was from Clean & Simple and the colors were from SPCC but I changed 'em up a little. Instead of of Certainly Celery I used Pear Pizzazz and I used Peach Parfait in place of Pumpkin Pie.

One of my favorite things is embossing folders because they make adding texture so super easy. A plain card goes from blah to awesome with just a simple roll through the machine.

Notice the ric rack? I did some organizing this weekend and now have all my loose ends of ribbon wound around popsicle sticks so they are visible and I can see what I have. If I don't see it, then I usually won't use it. Hence all the ribbon I have, it used to be in drawers but now it's nice and organized so I can see what I have.


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
{Ink} SU! Chocolate Chip
{Stamp} SU! So Happy For You
{Extras} Cuttlebug embossing folders Swiss Dots and Swirls

No comments:

Post a Comment