Thursday, May 5, 2011

Surfin' Flowers

I like when challenge's mix together and make a pretty card don't you? I thought so =) I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #115 and ColourQ challenge #83....I smooshed them together and came up with this bright cheery card all ready and rearing to go for summer fun!


The punch is from Martha, 'cause I got it for $1.00 when Wal-Mart clearanced out her stuff down here from their stores....gotta love me a bargain =)

My next personal challenge is to use the new punches I got that are in the Summer Mini. I haven't had the courage to make anything with them yet really, but I've been stalking some very cool blogs and have gotten some awesome ideas!

Have a great Thursday....one day closer to the weekend!!





Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Bright's DSP
{Ink} SU! Stampin' Write Markers in Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
{Stamp} SU! Summer Splash
{Extras} Martha Stewart flower punch, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment