Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Flower Power

Normally I don't do wedding cards, just don't like weddings. The only good thing that happened at mine is I got my husband and gained his daughter =)

When I saw the C&S sketch I wanted to do something bright and cheery, well it turned into this. Which isn't bad, it's really pretty actually but a little bland for me. The Chocolate Chip rectangle borders are made from the Stampin' Write markers. The thin outside border is from the writing tip and the thicker inside border is from the coloring side.Then I punched different colors of flowers and layered them. Check out those pearl accents...workin' on my bling skills....oooooooh yeah!

If nothing else, I have it in an emergency for a wedding card....

Happy Wednesday!!



Ingredients
{Paper} SU! Very Vanila, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
{Stamp} SU!Fun & Fast Notes
{Ink} SU! Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip stampin' write marker
{Extras} Martha Stewart flower punch, Marvy Uchida star burst punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment