Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mandatory

That's it, I call for mandatory 3 day weekends from now on...anyone with me?! Good!

This was a much needed wonderful weekend. I got so much accomplished, and hey I even got a card made =) Nothing fancy just cute. I love the color combo too. Slowly but surely I've been adding colors to my SU! cardstock. I just ordered Crumb Cake (seen here) and I'm glad I did, it beats using Whisper White and Very Vanilla for most of my cards.

I also used the new Triple Layer Blossom punch and added some bling to the flowers.

Ok I'm off to deal with Tuesday, but it's ok, it's only a 4 day work week and 9 working days till my official VACATION!






Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Baja Breeze
{Ink} SU! Basic Black, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz
{Stamp} SU! Fun & Fast Notes
{Extras} SU! Triple Layer blossom punch, rhinestone brad, rhinestone bling-y, Cricut (oval)

No comments:

Post a Comment