Sunday, November 6, 2011

MOJO #213

It's Sunday! It's raining! The only thing more perfect is if tomorrow were a holiday and I didn't have to go to work =)

I'm feeling a little craftier this weekend so I've been making some cards. I really need to be making my Christmas cards but I keep avoiding making them like the plague. I just don't wanna do it, maybe I won't send any out.....yeah that won't happen but I threaten every year.

I love this Spice Cake DSP in the Holiday Mini catalog. I didn't get it at first, but I gave in. I'm so glad I did, the combination of colors is just so warm and inviting. Very fallish.




Sketch comes courtesy of MOJO Monday #213



I embossed the More Mustard piece on a texturez plate and then rubbed it on my More Mustard ink pad to make the embossing stand out. It was my first attempt and I kinda like the way it came out. I also kinda snapped my C plate for my Cuttlebug in the process. But I'm ghetto and glued it right back together! Who needs to buy something new when you have E6000 glue and some vices?!

It's sporadically raining here today in SoCal so I'm staying in, avoiding the crazy drivers and enjoying the coolness. Oh and the Chiefs game =)

Happy Sunday!


Ingredients: All ingredients SU! unless otherwise noted
{Paper} Soft Suede, Pool Party, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP
{Ink} Soft Suede, More Mustard
{Stamp} So Happy For You (retired)
{Extras} Extra large oval punch, large oval punch, Damask texturez plate, circle cutter, Prima flower, brad

No comments:

Post a Comment