Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Deck the Halls

A quick card today, it was super easy thanks to punches and circle cutters.

I used the CardPatterns 140 sketch and turned it on it's side. The card started out like the sketch but something about the balance of everything just looked cooky so I turned it.







I was so proud of my wreath! I keep looking at all kinds of punch art on Pinterest but honestly I don't want to spend the time to punch, cut, and adhere little pieces of a punched piece. Lazy, yes. Now this wreath was super easy! Scalloped circle punch and 3/4" circle punch and ta-da....easy wreath =)

Ingredients: All items SU!
{Paper} Early Espresso, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Letters to Santa DSP
{Ink} Riding Hood Red
{Stamp} Merry & Type
{Extras} 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, flower from Itty Bitty punch pack, scalloped edge punch, circle cutter, dazzling details
, whisper white bakers twine

1 comment:

  1. THIS is sooooo darling! {I LOVE that stamp - OMG!} So glad you shared your inspiration and use of the Card Patterns sketch - this is FABULOUS! What a great start on the CHRISTMAS card extravaganza! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete