Thursday, October 20, 2011

Candy Corn

I love how candy corn is everywhere on the internet this time of year. Me, personally, I hate the stuff. It's gross, smells funny and tastes horrible but it sure is cute to decorate with!



I don't remember where I saw it at, either Pinterest or the SU! Demo showcase, but anyway I came across a card by Susan Carlson and it inspired my card. Click HERE and you can see her card as she gives you exact measurements to make your own candy corn! I made my candy corn into a simple banner with the word SWEET stamped below. To soften the edges, I just rounded the corners and VOILA a simple yet cute card =)


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
{Ink} SU! Chocolate Chip
{Stamp} SU! Sweet Shapes (retired)
{Extras} SU! Pennant Builder punch, Early Espresso bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment