Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sketchy Flower

Another lazy Sunday here in SoCal. The Chief-Raider game isn't on here. I swear it's the only place in California where you can't see a Raider game unless they play the Chargers....no I am not a Raider fan....Chiefs all the way!

I've been getting some crafting in though, I've made some super cute Post-It holders I'll have to share later (they're drying now).

This card I made for the ESS #151 challenge. I love Tracy's sketches because, well, I just do....


Easy peasy and I even used the flower I made for another card last week but didn't end up using. Very cool =)

Sketch 151


Ingredients:

{Paper}SU! River Rock, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Spice Cake DSP

{Ink}SU! Chocolate Chip (to sponge edges)

{Extras} SU! Daisies #2 die, faux pearl

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is fantastic!!!!! This flower just jumps out at you and makes you smile. Isn't it great when something comes together from something you already had?! Double bonus!! It works so well with the sketch too. *wink* Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete