Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love Balloons

I'm ahead of myself! I used this weeks sketch at Clean & Simple #162 for my anniversary card to my Hunny. Our anniversary isn't until November but I'm always late making a card. Late as in that morning scrambling to put a card together. I know, horrible for a person who makes cards huh?!




I've been having fun playing around with my new texture plates. They do take some getting used to because every machine is different, but they are a fun tool that can make a big difference!

I paper pieced the balloons and used SU! dimensionals for more of floating effect.

Have a great Tuesday!



Ingredients:
{Paper}SU! Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze Whisper White, Nursery Suite DSP (retired)
{Ink} SU! So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede

{Stamp} SU! Tiny Tags, Up, Up & Awayy
{Extras} SU! Jewelry Punch, Harlequin texture plate, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment