Sunday, October 16, 2011

Some MOJO to get going

Well, it is Sunday and the last day of my vacation. But I have had an awesome week and a half off. We went to the Hot Wheels convention in LA, and spent the majority of the time just hanging out playing. I did manage to get lots of crafting time in though =)

I'm playing along with MOJO Monday 210 today



I caved in and ordered the new Spice Cake DSP. I. LOVE. IT......it's such an awesome array of colors that just look awesome together.


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Early Espresso, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP
{Ink} SU! Pear Pizzazz
{Stamp} SU! Small Script (retired)
{Extras} SU! Scallop edge punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, square lattice embossing folder, white baker's twine


No comments:

Post a Comment