Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two Cuties For You

I have two projects to day to share. Well I had one yesterday and one today but forgot to post yesterday so you get it today =)

The first one is really today's. I used the sketch at Eat Sleep Sketch and the color combo from Colour Q this week. Can you tell how much I love the lattice square embossing folder? I've used it for soooo many things, I'm really glad I got it. I added glitter with heat and stick powder to the top of the ice cream for some bling, it gave it some extra umph.

The bakers twine I made myself, see THIS post to make your own too!




Sketch 141

And now for my second project. I made the purse with this tutorial from Becky Roberts (my awesome upline). This was for my boss who's last day was Friday. She'll now be a Supervisor at another office, but still in our district.....we are all going to miss her! I had everyone write well wishes/thank you's on the 3x3 note cards and I put them in the purse.

I was intimidated at first by this purse but it's not as hard as it looks and Becky's instructions are very clear.








I hope your all having a great weekend so far! I'm off to tackle mowing the yard, call me crazy but I actually like doing it =)

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer your card looks absolutely YUMMY!! It makes me want some ice cream too. *wink* Not only is your card fabulous but you have made your own twine!! How awesome is that. Thank you for sharing that with us. I will be trying that out soon. And thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete