Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trio of Trees

Three years ago I had my Christmas cards done by July. So this weekend I started to panic ( I'm crazy like that) because I have no clue what I want to do for my cards!!!!!!!! My theme this year (yes, I have themes) is pepperminty. And by that I mean starlight mints, candy canes, Mr. Mint from Candyland kinda peppermint. The red & white colored stuff. My mind is blank and I only have 5 months to go technically 4 because December is chaotic working for the postal service and I aim to mail cards out December 1st. (Insert a panic attack here please)

Soooooooo........

There are many many of these cards out there right now. And by these cards I mean different variations of the Pennant Parade being used as Christmas Trees....very cute I think. I popped mine up for a little oomph with pop dots.



Ok I'm going to pour endlessly over old magazines searching for ideas. Or maybe spend a few aimless hours searching online for ideas. Have a good one everyone!

Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Brights DSP
{Ink} SU! Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
{Stamp} Pennant Parade
{Extras} Petite Pennant builder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment