Saturday, April 30, 2011

If You Love Bakers Twine.....

....boy is this post for you!

So I was stalking some blogs the other day and wound up over at the Frugal Crafter. This was my first adventure to this blog and let me tell you, I am hooked. So many awesome ideas.


It's no secret that I love bakers twine and SU! finally has is. I have now learned how to make it myself thanks to
THIS post at the Frugal Crafter. Is it perfect? No But it does look cute!

In the picture, the blue and yellow are made out of SU! Baja Breeze and Daffodil Delight markers. The Red/Orange is made from a Sharpie marker. The Sharpie actually looks better because the ink bled all the way through the cotton thread whereas the SU! marker didn't, although I tried it just didn't work.

Needless to say I think I may be making a trip and hoarding all Sharpie markers I find so that I can make different colors =)

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment