Monday, July 25, 2011

Yes, A Valentine Card in July

I've decided I like paper piecing, so here I've successfully done it again. I've waited so long for SU! to have a hot air balloon stamp, this one is from the Hostess Ain't Love Grand set.



I used this sketch at ESS.


Sketch 140

Alright, I hope everyone has a better Monday than I am destined to have =) I am NOT a fan of Mondays!


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Basic Black, Whisper White, Love Impressions DSP
{Ink} SU! Basic Black, Real Red & River Rock SW markers
{Stamp} SU! Hostess Ain't Love Grand
{Extras} heart brads, Martha Steward double scallop edge punch

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer this is SOOOOO cute! I haven't seen this set before. I love your colors too. You worked everything so perfectly with this weeks sketch. Thank you for playing along!!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete