Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's Black, It's White

This is the reason I do these challenges, to get out of my color world. I'm not a fan of black and white things, it reminds me of 6th grade and everyone used to wear black jeans and white t-shirts, soooo boring.

I used the A La Card Monkey sketch challenge HERE and I think it turned out ok. Out of my norm at least.



Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Whisper White, Basic Black, DCWV design paper
{Ink} SU! Basic Black
{Stamp} SU! Happiest Birthday Wishes HOSTESS
{Extras} Spellbinders scallop die, circle cutter, pearls, EK Success border punch



I know I don't normally advertise the promos going on. Yeah not a very good businesswoman am I? =)

But I'd thought I'd share since every time I log onto the demonstrator site I get a reminder to share the promo soooooooooo I'm sharing.........




For $99 bucks you get the starter kit and a FREE Christmas Keepsake project! You get to pick you starter kit stuff like stamp sets and colors of inks which is great.

You also get to keep all the goodies, demo status and benefits such as 20% your orders until December 31st! You don't even have to make another order.....just keep the goodies!

This promotion ends Sunday July 31 at 11:50pm MT (9:50pm Pacific time....I think)

By joining with me you are joining the INKING EVERYTHING team lead by the wonderful Becky Roberts. And let me tell you she is really wonderful and answers a million and one questions! You get all her tutorials for free before they are released to the public and you get any previous tutorials.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! For someone who's not a fan of black and white, you hit a home run with this elegant card. I love it! Thanks for taking part in our challenge.

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is beautiful, I love the border and the paper. I love doing challenges too.. It makes me try new things and gets me out of my Norm. Thanks for doing the challenge with us at A La Card Monkey!
    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete