Saturday, April 23, 2011

Got Fish?

Ahh another Saturday is here =) I wish weekends were longer but at least it means sleeping in and no work...YAY!!!

So here's my fishies out of the Summer Splash set available May 1. Aren't they cute?! Now you really can't tell but if you click the picture and make it bigger you might.....I used my old Fiskars embossing plates (bubbles), ran it through the C-Bug and it looks like the fish are in the water.

Now the string at the bottom is the *NEW* bakers twine also available in the Summer Mini! This is the white and all I did was sponge it with Poppy Parade ink until it was completely covered and I liked the look of it.

I came up with the color combo because in my drawer of DSP these 3 were on the top....presto instant bright color combo.




Ingredients
{Paper} SU! Whisper White, Brights DSP, Sunny Garden DSP
{Ink} SU! Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
{Stamp} SU! Summer Splash
{Extras} SU! Bakers Twine white, Fiskars embosing plate BUBBLES

No comments:

Post a Comment