Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

Wow...I'm back, I hope. After nearly 2 weeks of a migraine it's subsided....I think/hope! So I thought I'd do a nice easy card, something I didn't have to think about too much =) I played along with CardPatterns for the sketch and Off the Wall Craftiness for the colors.

See, nice and simple =)

Have a great Sunday everyone!



Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Whisper White
{Ink} SU! Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
{Stamp} A Slice of Life, Afterthoughts
{Extras} Martha Steward border punch, SU! corner rounder, Cricut ovals, ribbon, Swiss Dots embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. AWWW Sooo super SWEET such a fabby baby creation Jennifer, love that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a SWEET card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet. I love the embossing you added, great idea. So glad that you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very cute card!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete