Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Witchy Stamps

So when I saw the sketch over at Paper Pal Arts, I knew exactly what I was gonna do....no looking for paper, no deciding what colors, just sit and do it!

HERE is the sketch:

Ppa sketch


Here's my hats!




I used my postage stamp punch (You know, the-one-I-had-to-have-cuz-I swore-I would-use-it-all-the-time punch) with the hats and pop dotted 'em on a black square. I glitterized the bottom hat with dazzling diamonds.

I'm trying this whole non traditional Halloween thing right now. So we'll see how far it goes until I'm back to Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Peach Parfait......

**With these hat being a solid image, it's important to condition your stamp before using it. You can do this by basically taking an eraser and erasing the thin layer of film off your stamp. Trust me, night and day difference when stamping. I used THIS post over at Technique Trail for tips.**

Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Basic Black, Lucky Limeaid, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
{Ink} SU! Basick Black, Rich Razzleberry
{Stamp} SU! Wicked Cool
{Extras} SU! Dazzling diamonds, Postage punch


No comments:

Post a Comment