Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

As you can tell by the sound of crickets on this blog, school is back in full swing and we're back to a routine around here. So now I need to get back in my routine of craftiness.

I used MOJO Monday #204 for my sketch:







I have wanted the Wicked Cool stamp set since it came out last year....I finally got it! It is very cool and I love the hat.

I'm off to Pinterest.....my new addiction. Have you visited pinterest.com???? Trust me, addicting but a very cool site!

{Thank you Kristin for getting me hooked!}



Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Brights DSP, Sunny Garden DSP
{Ink} SU! Basic Black, Old Olive, Peach Parfait,
{Stamp} SU! Wicked Cool
{Extras} Stampin' dimensionals, Curly Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment