Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Clean & Simple Flowers

Ahhh Wednesday already! This week is so far so good, but I won't count my chickens yet because the week isn't over....always a skeptic huh?!

I used the following as inspirations for my clean card: Clean & Simple 152 & Color Cue #15



I made the melon mambo flower the main image and lightly stamped the image in baja breeze and so saffron flowers on the side, that way the main image didn't look so lonely. I cut a decorative label punch in half and put one at the top and one on the bottom (that punch is so versatile!). The dots are done with a Stampin' Write Marker (another I don't regret it purchase). I shoulda only done every 1/8" instead of 1/16" but eh it looks ok.

Happy Wednesday!


Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Whisper White
{Ink} SU! Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
{Stamp} SU! Button Buddies, Happiest Birthday Wishes
{Extras} Button, Decorative Label Punch



Need DSP? Look no further! When you buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper at the regular price of $10.95 you get one free.....free is a good thing =)

CLICK HERE to shop or email me at punkydae@aol.com for any questions




No comments:

Post a Comment