Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Anti-Bac Holder

Do you have blogs that you love? I have quiet a few =) Erica Cerwin is one of those bloggers whose projects I adore! They are always so fun and bright and very simple to do.

A few months back I found her tutorial for an Antibacterial Soap Holder I even bought the small oval punch just for this project. Well I finally made the holder and let me tell you it is so super easy! Very step by step easy to follow directions.



I made the for the kids' teachers last week for the first day of school. I want to do something for them for each holiday and things like that. I try every year but this time I'm going to stick with it!



They were a hit and the kids said they will have the best smelling teachers =)

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute. what a great idea for a teacher gift.
    i'm following you form SC. http://rosemarysstampinhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete