Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Monkey Challenge #72

Just a quick post. This school/work routine is killer. This card I made for the Monkey Challenge #72

Added glitter to the bottom to look like sparkly snow, and some flocking to Twiggy to give him some dimension. I know this set is retired but I can't bring myself to put it in my "sell" pile....just too cute!






Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, DSP, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
{Ink} SU! Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
{Stamp} retired Mr. Twigster, Jolly Holiday
{Extras} Bakers twine, MS snowflake punch, ornament punch (bottom only)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm with you - Mr. Twigster is just too cute to sell! I like your card! Thanks for taking part in our A La Card Monkey challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Gotta love Mr Twigster!! I still have my set too. I love this card, the glitter is great. I love the little Charlie Brown tree too! The paper is one of my all time favorites that SU has done for Christmas... I think I still have 3 packs of it. lol Thanks for hangin with has at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK I SOOO LOVE this image, heheh I haven't played with this one in a while, LOVE THIS CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great simple card. Love Mr. Twigster, he's awesome and so is this card! TFS.

    ReplyDelete