Monday, November 29, 2010

One Time Only

I don't think I'm alone in saying/thinking this that although my DH ooh's and aah's over my cards, he could care less about them. Basically it's like when he shows me Hot Wheels, yeah there are some cool ones but really they aren't my thing. Cards are like that with him but this one was different. I showed him my finished project and he said "wow I really like that one"! Not the normal "oooh cool" it was a genuine "I like it"! I should have stopped there because then I asked why do you like it, is it the color combo, etc....he said I don't know, I just like it.....eh works for me =)

Photobucket

I added some clear glitter glue to the wings so they had a little sparkle and also added some white matte glitter to the salt shaker for an extra umph. The watermelon seeds on the left are cut from my Cricut, pretty cute huh?!

Ingredients:
Paper: DCWV
Ink: SU!
Stamp: Stampendous

Markers: Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment