Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy T-Day!

Happy Turkey Day everyone! I am determined to thoroughly cook my turkey this year, something I have been unable to accomplish the last 7 tries. At least this guy has been saved.

Here's where I got my idea. I love Tara's blog and have been following for a couple years now. Some very cute ideas over there. I have used this type of fold before, it's called a Dahlia fold and I discovered it on Splitcoaststampers. No matter where I've seen it used it always looks so elegant....even as feathers!


Photobucket

Ingredients:
Paper: DCWV, SU! Bravo Burgundy
Punches: SU! 1 3/4" scallop punch; flower punch from Target; Circles: 1/8" {eyes} 1/4"{buttons}, 1"{head}, 1 5/8"{body}; 3/4" square; 1 1/4x1/4" rectangle

2 comments:

  1. cute cards on your blog!!!! Following you now from the SC!
    Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute turkey! I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete