Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SSSC 149

Happy New Year! Yeah I know, a few days late but worth a shot huh? =)

For todays card I played along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch #149. A gal I have known since I've been 3 years old is having her first baby soon, a little boy. So to get ahead of myself I made this card for her and her new little man....




I stamped the horse in Soft Suede in the big circle. On a scrap paper I stamped the image, colored it in using blender pens, cut it out and popped it on top of the first image. It looks better in person, trust me....

Alrighty that's it for me today. My posts will get more regular again as work calms down =)

All supplies SU!:
{Paper} Basic Gray, Baja Breeze Breeze, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
{Ink} (Markers) Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze
{Stamp} Ain't Love Grand
{Extras} Whisper White 5/8" satin ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, Perfect Details texture plate

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and I know she'll love this card! The image is adorable and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete